Top Ten Instagrams of 2016
Check out our most liked Instagrams of 2016 to see the pictures that prove Saskatchewan truly is the “Land of Living Skies".
1. A mirrored sunset in Lac La Ronge Provincial Park
2. Northern lights reflecting on the Churchill River
3. Foggy mornings on Montreal River
4. Changing leaves at Christopher Lake
5. Stormy horizons on the Prairies
6. Forest star in Prince Albert National Park
7. Lightning strikes near Regina
8. Rain clouds near Yorkton
9. Glowing skies in Saskatoon
10. A land untouched by most at Pinehouse Lake
Follow us on Instagram (@tourismsask) to see more beautiful pictures of the province.