North - Stanley Mission
Heritage Site / Village, Provincial Historic Park
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Most Recent Traveler Reviews
    Tourism Saskatchewan
    Lac La Ronge Provincial Park, adjacent to Stanley Mission on the N shore of the Churchill River. 44 km N of La Ronge on Hwy 102 then 36 km E on Hwy 915. Boat access only.
    Latitude: 55.41857° N,
    Longitude: -104.553° W
    Holy Trinity Anglican Church is the oldest standing building in Saskatchewan, built between 1854 and 1860. It is the oldest wood-frame church west of the Red River, made from locally cut and hewn timber. The church still contains original materials including hinges, locks and stained glass that were brought from England. It was designated a Provincial Historic Site on August 26, 1981 by the Saskatchewan Government.
    SHOW MORE

    No formal open hours.

    Rates And Discounts

    Inquire locally for boat transportation to the site.
    • Free admission

    Certifications and Affiliations

    • Provincial Heritage Property designation

    Access

    • Wilderness

    Services

    • Self-guided tour

    Amenities

    • Pit toilet

    Activities

    • Birding / Wildlife viewing

    Maps & Docs

    Contact Info

    Phone(s): 306-425-4234 | 1-800-772-4064 |
    LacLaRonge.ProvPark@gov.sk.ca

    No formal open hours.

    Lac La Ronge Provincial Park, adjacent to Stanley Mission on the N shore of the Churchill River. 44 km N of La Ronge on Hwy 102 then 36 km E on Hwy 915. Boat access only.

    Latitude: 55.41857° N, Longitude: -104.553° W

    North - Stanley Mission
    Holy Trinity Anglican Church Provincial Historic Site Holy Trinity Anglican Church Provincial Historic Site Holy Trinity Anglican Church Provincial Historic Site Holy Trinity Anglican Church Provincial Historic Site Holy Trinity Anglican Church Provincial Historic Site Holy Trinity Anglican Church Provincial Historic Site Holy Trinity Anglican Church Provincial Historic Site

    Holy Trinity Anglican Church is the oldest standing building in Saskatchewan, built between 1854 and 1860. It is the oldest wood-frame church west of the Red River, made from locally cut and hewn timber. The church still contains original materials including hinges, locks and stained glass that were brought from England. It was designated a Provincial Historic Site on August 26, 1981 by the Saskatchewan Government.

    SHOW MORE

    Location Information

    Lac La Ronge Provincial Park, adjacent to Stanley Mission on the N shore of the Churchill River. 44 km N of La Ronge on Hwy 102 then 36 km E on Hwy 915. Boat access only.

    View on map >

    lat. 55.41857° N, long. -104.553° W

    Contact Info

    Phone: 306-425-4234 | 1-800-772-4064 |
    LacLaRonge.ProvPark@gov.sk.ca