No equipment? No problem!
Camp-Easy is exactly what you need for that perfect getaway with minimal effort and preparation. You can enjoy the experience of tenting with the advantage of being warmer, drier and up off the ground. The Camp-Easy tent and covered outdoor space will keep you protected from the elements during your stay.
This safe and easy way to camp leaves you time to make the most of your visit - relax and explore our parks. No setup, no take-down and the best part is - no experience needed! Perfect for families looking to create lasting memories, couples who want to get away, or adventure seekers looking for a new way to camp in Saskatchewan parks.
Camp-Easy sites include:
- Large tent on a wooden platform (14' x 16')
- Sleeps 6 (cots: 2 bunk beds and 2 singles)
- Screened dining tent
- Stove and propane tank
- 2 - Lanterns
- 2 - Wash bins
- 6 - Camping chairs
- 6 - Roasting sticks
Book your Camp-Easy site by contacting one of the locations below. (May 18 - Sept. 3, 2018 | 14-night maximum stay | $65/night):
- Pike Lake Provincial Park (29 km southwest from Saskatoon):
- Echo Valley Provincial Park (70 km northeast from Regina):
- Buffalo Pound Provincial Park (30 km northeast from Moose Jaw):
Check-in time: 2pm |Check-out time: 12 noon
Download the Camp-Easy Guest Information guide (includes a suggested packing list!)