Battlefords Provincial Park
Campsites at The Battlefords are available for reservations through our Campsite Reservation Service.
Some campsites have been designated as 14-night maximum stay. Campsites that are part of the 14-night maximum stay program are:
A quick and efficient way to arrive at your campsite. To take advantage of Express Check-In program, you must have:
- Camping reservation made using our Campsite Reservation Service
- Valid Transferable Vehicle Park Entry Permit; and
- Printed copy of your email confirmation tear-off.
- Deposit the completed tear-off in the identified Express Check-In station at the park
- Proceed to your campsite.
The Battlefords Provincial Park offers some seasonal campsites, which are typically available from mid-May to the end of September.
The Battlefords has several group campgrounds. Bookings for group campsites may be made up to two seasons in advance.
For more information on Seasonal or Group camping visit our Camping INFO page.
Dated: Jan 18, 2018