Greenwater Lake Provincial Park
Campsites at Greenwater Lake are available for reservations through our Campsite Reservation Service.
Some campsites have been designated as 14-night maximum stay. Campsites that are part of the 14-night maximum stay program are:
|Lakeshore||1,3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31, 33, 35|
A quick and efficient way to arrive at your campsite. To take advantage of Express Check-In program, you must have:
- Camping reservation made using our Campsite Reservation Service
- Valid Transferable Vehicle Park Entry Permit; and
- Printed copy of your email confirmation tear-off.
- Deposit the completed tear-off in the identified Express Check-In station at the park
- Proceed to your campsite.
There are no seasonal campsites available at Greenwater Lake Provincial Park. Seasonal campsites are available at Woody River Recreation Site (approx. 240 km east of Greenwater Lake Provincial Park). The Woody River seasonal campsites are administered by Greenwater Lake Provincial Park, and are typically available from mid-May to the end of September.
Greenwater Lake has several group campgrounds. Bookings for group campsites may be made up to two seasons in advance.
Dated: Jan 18, 2018