Duck Mountain Provincial Park
Campsites at Duck Mountain are available for reservations through our Campsite Reservation Service.
Some campsites have been designated as 14-night maximum stay. Campsites that are part of the 14-night maximum stay program are:
|Birch||1-53, 96-109, 111, 113, 115, 117, 119, 122, 124, 126, 128-138, 175-197, 207|
|Spruce||1-13, 20, 23, 24, 26-31, 48, 50-55, 68-74, 76, 78, 80|
A quick and efficient way to arrive at your campsite. To take advantage of Express Check-In program, you must have:
- Camping reservation made using our Campsite Reservation Service
- Valid Transferable Vehicle Park Entry Permit; and
- Printed copy of your email confirmation tear-off.
- Deposit the completed tear-off in the identified Express Check-In station at the park
- Proceed to your campsite.
Duck Mountain Provincial Park offers some seasonal campsites, which are typically available from mid-May to the end of September. For more information on the Seasonal Camping program, click here.
Duck Mountain has several group campgrounds. Bookings for group campsites may be made up to two seasons in advance. For more information on the Group Camping program, click here.
Dated: Jan 12, 2018