Head north from North Dakota
An easy-going drive that connects North Dakota and Saskatchewan in along an historic route. Enjoy a colourful mix of cultural experiences, and attractions including great golf courses and outstanding recreational sites.
Check it out:
- Port of North Gate – Customs Office
- Carlyle – Carlyle Rusty Relics Museum, Moose Mountain Provincial Park, Bear Claw Casino and Hotel, Kenosee Superslide Inc.
- Whitewood – Old George’s Hidden Village and Museum, Whitewood Historical Centre, Fleur-de-Lis Gift Shop and Memory Lane, Murals of Whitewood
- Yorkton – Painted Hand Casino, Western Development Museum, Yorkton Short Film & Video Festival, Avalon Photography, Framing & Art Gallery, Gallagher Centre, Godfrey Dean Art Gallery, Ravine Ecological Preserve, Crops of the Parkland Walking Tour
- Good Spirit Lake - Good Spirit Lake Provincial Park
- Canora – CN Station House Museum, Canada’s Only Toy and Autograph Museum, Canora Ukrainian Heritage Museum, Canora Welcome Statue & Tourist Information Centre
- Sturgis – Sturgis Station House Museum
- Hudson Bay – Hudson Bay Museum, Al Mazur Memorial Heritage Park