A scenic northwest passage
The other major east-west highway across Saskatchewan cuts a northwesterly diagonal through scenic countryside and vibrant cities. Enjoy casinos, galleries, museums and shops - and don't miss the birdwatching at Quill Lakes.
Check it out:
- Yorkton - Painted Hand Casino, Western Development Museum, Yorkton Short Film and Video Festival, Avalon Photography, Framing & Art Gallery, Gallagher Centre, Godfrey Dean Art Gallery, Ravine Ecological Preserve, Crops of the Parkland Walking Tour
- Wynyard - Quill Lakes Interpretive Centre
- Saskatoon - Wanuskewin Heritage Park, Western Development Museum, Mendel Art Gallery, Diefenbaker Canada Centre, Meewasin Valley Trail, Ukrainian Museum of Canada, Shearwater Boat Cruises/Day Tours, Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan, Dakota Dunes Casino, The Berry Barn
- North Battleford - Western Development Museum, Allen Sapp Gallery, Fort Battleford National Historic Site of Canada, Fred Light Museum & Tourism Information Centre, Gold Eagle Casino , Saskatchewan Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, The Chapel Gallery, Finlayson Island
- Lloydminster - Tourism Saskatchewan Visitor Reception Centre, Barr Colony Heritage Cultural Centre, Berryview Farms, Bud Miller All Seasons Park