SNOCRUISE Guided Tour & Rentals - Sunset Bay Family Intro Package
SNOCRUISE Guided Tours & Rentals is offering the ultimate snowmobile package. Get away and enjoy the magic of winter on a snowmobile, an activity that is perfect for families and groups.
The Sunset Bay Family Intro Package (for two) provides a choice of either cabin or motel accommodations at Sunset Bay Resort. The vacation package start with 2 persons and 2 Yamaha 500 XT sleds that are equipped with seat jacks, so you can take the kids for a ride. The Family Intro Package includes helmets for the whole family.
Sunset Bay Resort is located on the south shore of Emma Lake, 50-km north of Prince Albert on the scenic Highway 263 to Prince Albert National Park. The resort is on the groomed Trans Canada Snowmobile Trail (over 500 km).Package Details:
- Starting at $789.99 Cdn for Two
- Available November 1, 2014 – April 30, 2015
- 2-Day/1-Night package
- Two snowmobiles with seat jacks and trailer for two days
- One night's accommodation for two
- SNOCRUISE also provides a high-quality Trail Tech double snowmobile trailer, on full-size radial tires with spare, complete with add-on sides and front. An easy-to-handle, drive-on, drive-off ramp is also included.
- SNOCRUISE sleds are pick-up and U-tow conveniently from Saskatoon.
- This Sunset Bay Family Intro Package does have a weather guard package option available. Please see our website for additional information.
- New Weather Guard Packages (includes one snowmobile for two people) start at $339.99 Cdn