Weyburn, SK S4H 2L2 Weyburn
Weyburn and district pioneer artifacts attractively displayed by theme. Charles Wilson Silver Collection, the largest one-man private collection of silver known to exist, consisting of over 5000 items. Artifacts and archives from The Saskatchewan Hospital, 1921 - 2004. Tourist Information Centre. The recent addition of audio tour handsets allows visitors to enjoy a personal tour through the museum at their own time and pace.
411 Riverview Dr, Hwy 39, Weyburn.
Open Year Round
Rates & Hours of Operation
- Rate details : $5 adults and seniors, $4 youth, $2 children. 10% CAA discounts.
- Hours of operation : Victoria Day weekend to Labour Day weekend, Mon to Fri 9am - 6pm; Sat, Sun and statutory holidays 11am - 6pm. Remainder of year, Mon to Fri 1 - 5pm. Pre-booked tours can be arranged.
On-Site Amenities & Services
- Limited wheelchair access
- Tourist information
- Gift shop
- Modern washroom
- Self-guided tour
Group Tour Information
- Group tour services
- Group rates
- Bus parking
- Driver admission complimentary
- Escort admission complimentary
- Estimated viewing time (hours) : 1
- Minimum group size : 11
- Deposit / Payment Policy : 15% discount for groups of 11 or more.
- Advance Notice Requirements / Additional Group Tour Information : Group tours must be booked in advance. Audio tours available for bus groups.