St. Walburg, SK S0M 2T0 St. Walburg
Visit the home and studio of renowned artist Berthold von Imhoff. Having contributed art to more than 100 North American churches and cathedrals, Imhoff was honoured with knighthood in 1937. See Imhoff memorabilia and original paintings dating back a century in this designated Provincial Heritage Site.
8km S of St. Walburg off Hwy 26 (E entry) or 3km off Hwy 3 (W entry).
1-Jun-2015 to 7-Sep-2015
Rates & Hours of Operation
- Debit card accepted
- Major credit cards accepted
- Rate details : $8 adults, $5 students (18 years and under), children 5 years and under free.
- Hours of operation : Daily 10am - 5pm. Closed Oct through May.
On-Site Amenities & Services
- Full wheelchair access
- Tourist information
- Picnic area
- Modern washroom
- Guided tour
- Bus tour
- Tours upon request
Group Tour Information
- Group tour services
- Bus parking
- Driver admission complimentary
- Escort admission complimentary
- Estimated viewing time (hours) : 2
- Minimum group size : 10
- Maximum group size : 65
- Deposit / Payment Policy : 50% deposit required on large group and bus tour booking. Full refund with cancellation notice of 48 hours prior to tour.
- Advance Notice Requirements / Additional Group Tour Information : Advance notice of least 2 weeks prior to tour date required for large groups and bus tours.
Travel Trade Information
- Trade ready