Nipawin, SK S0E 1E0 Location: Conveniently located only 1.6km from the town of Nipawin, off Hwy 55, at the gates of Nipawin and District Regional Park.
New name and management (formerly MacSwaney's Cabins & Lodge) in 2014. Excellent walleye and northern pike fishing. Twelve private, modern and renovated units located in mature forest on the banks of the North Saskatchewan River portion of Tobin Lake. Area activities include fishing, golfing, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing and outdoor adventure. Groups and corporate retreats welcome. Closed Apr.
1-Jan-2015 to 31-Oct-2015
Rates & Hours of Operation
- Major credit cards accepted
- Fishing Full American Plan - $1500 - $2500
- Fishing Full American Plan - more than $2500
- Fishing Light Housekeeping Plan - less than $1000
- Fishing Light Housekeeping Plan - $1000 - $1500
- Rate details : Cabins $125 - $275. LHK and Full American Plan packages.
Capacity & Room/Unit Type
- Guest house(s)
- Bed capacity : 70
- Number of guest rooms/units : 12
On-Site Amenities & Services
- Full wheelchair access
- Air strip
- Boat launch
- Aviation fuel
- Private bathroom
- In-room fireplace
Marina Services & Public Equipment Rentals
- Boat/motor rental
- Fishing equipment