Meacham, SK S0K 2V0 Location: 409 - 3rd Ave N, Meacham.
This shop showcases Saskatchewan craftspeople, many nationally recognized. Mediums include pottery, textiles, woodwork, jewellery, sculpture, art books, stained/fused and blown glass, prints, photography, quilting, and others. The Hand Wave Gallery features monthly and theme exhibits from May to Dec.
Open Year Round
Rates & Hours of Operation
- Major credit cards accepted
- Hours of operation : May to Sep, 11am - 6pm, closed Tue, Wed, Thu; Oct to Apr, 1 - 6pm, closed Tue, Wed, Thu. Open other times by appointment.
On-Site Amenities & Services
- Limited wheelchair access
- Tourist information
- Service in French
- Service in other language (specify) : Spanish
- Commercial art gallery
- Handcraft shop (Saskatchewan-made)
Group Tour Information
- Group tour services
- Bus parking
- Maximum group size : 40
- Minimum group size : 5
- Deposit / Payment Policy : Depends on numbers; negotiated separately.
- Advance Notice Requirements / Additional Group Tour Information : Pre-arranged tour dates and times required.