Address: View on map Location: 12001 Wascana Circle, Regina. Prince of Wales S to Wascana Gate S, E to Wascana Circle, S for 0.5 km.
Located within city limits, this award-winning 171-acre park is dedicated to the restoration and conservation of native prairie and flood plain habitat. 4 km of interpreted nature trails, floating dock, birdwatching opportunities, educational programs. Open year round, 6 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Open Year Round
Trail amenities: benches, interpretive stations, dock, amphitheatre. Within close proximity to all city services.
- Length : 4 km
- Difficulty : Beginner
- Surface : Natural terrain, gravel
- Environment : Suburban; Moist Mixed Grassland Ecoregion - native prairie, marshland
- Trailhead GPS : 50.4163W, -104.5430N
Additional Trail Information
- Urban / Suburban
- No admission charge
- Parking at trailhead
- Picnic area
- Trail markers
- Interpretive signs at trailhead
- Interpretive signs enroute
- Self-guided nature trail
- Viewing platform(s)
- Accommodation near trailhead