Address: View on map City Of Regina Location: 12001 Wascana Circle, Regina. Prince of Wales S to Wascana Gate S, E to Wascana Circle, S for 0.5km.
Located within city limits, this award-winning 171 acre park is dedicated to the restoration and conservation of native prairie and flood plain habitat. 4km of interpreted nature trails, floating dock, birdwatching opportunities, educational programs. Open year-round, 6am - 11pm.
Open Year Round
Trail amenities: benches, interpretive stations, dock, amphitheatre. Within close proximity to all city services.
- Length : 4km
- Difficulty : Beginner
- Surface : Natural terrain, gravel
- Environment : Suburban; Moist Mixed Grassland Ecoregion - native prairie, marshland
- Trailhead GPS : 50.4163W, -104.5430N
Additional Trail Information
- Urban / Suburban
- No admission charge
- Parking at trailhead
- Picnic area
- Trail markers
- Interpretive signs at trailhead
- Interpretive signs enroute
- Self-guided nature trail
- Viewing platform(s)
- Accommodation near trailhead