Address: View on map Town of Whitewood Location: Whitewood.
The Whitewood Heritage Walking Tour is an award-winning tour that features 30 historical buildings and heritage sites in the community. Some of the sites include the Knox Presbyterian Church, the Merchant's Bank Heritage Centre, the Whitewood Cemetery, the town's first post office, the local Cenotaph, the Market Day Mural, and the Old Presbyterian Manse.Visitors are also asked to be considerate of the sites out of respect to the current owners and the buildings themselves.
Open Year Round
Town amenities include: restaurants, accommodation, grocery store, service station, outdoor swimming pool, playground, golf course, museums, baseball diamonds, curling/skating rink, murals.
- Length : Dependant on number of sites visited
- Difficulty : Beginner
- Surface : Pavement, sidewalks
- Environment : Urban - views with historical significance
- Trailhead GPS : Heritage Centre: 50.3295N, -102.2669W
Additional Trail Information
- Urban / Suburban
- Full wheelchair access
- Parking at trailhead
- Self-guided historic tour
- Accommodation near trailhead