Highway Access: Hwy 1
Wolseley, also known as "the town around a lake", was settled in early 1882. Wolseley is notable for keeping its history alive, maintaining and restoring many buildings and organizations created as early as 1883. Wolseley is home to the first Beaver Lumber, established in 1883; the oldest courthouse in Saskatchewan, built in 1895; the oldest public library in continuous service to a community, established in 1893; and one of four drive-in movie theatres left in Saskatchewan, established in 1954.
Wolseley, SK S0G 5H0
Swinging bridge, restored Town Hall/Opera House, court house.
Traveller services: Information: town office, Mon to Fri 9am - 12 noon, 1 - 5pm. Seasonal tourist information available at the the tourist booth located near the west town entrance, Victoria Day to Labour Day.
Tourist information - seasonal
Automated banking machine
Propane tank refill
Community hall/Convention centre
Public internet access (Wi-Fi)
Handcraft shop (Saskatchewan-made)
Historic walking / driving tour
Scheduled bus service
Trans. for disabled
Fish/Hunt licence vendor
Information in this listing is subject to change at any time. Please contact the community office to verify that information is accurate.