Built in 1922, this large Gothic Revival church was designated a municipal heritage property in 1993. The exterior is faced with Claybank brick and the interior features beautiful stained glass windows from France. Impressive "Last Supper" relief. History book available.
Box 250, 35 - 2nd Avenue E
Lafleche, SK S0H 2K0
Open Year Round
Admission by donation
Hours of operation: Daily.
Tours upon request
Municipal Heritage Property Designation
Information in this listing is subject to change at any time. Please contact the operator to verify that information is accurate.