Off Hwy 355
The small community of Albertville is located NE of Prince Albert just a few kilometres S off Hwy 355. Established by French-Canadian settlers in 1910, the community is proud of its oldest existing building the St. James Catholic Church and its 46m high steeple. Recreational venues include a playground, ball diamond and outdoor skating rink.
Information in this listing is subject to change at any time. Please contact the community office to verify that information is accurate.