Hwy 9, S side of Canora.
Constructed in 1979 by Nicholas and Orest Lewchuk of Canora. The 7.6m statue of "Lesia", dressed in Ukrainian costume, represents the traditional welcome with bread and salt. 1897 Bloc Settlement pioneer cairn on site.
418 Main Street
Canora, SK S0A 0L0
Tourist information centre located in the Station House Museum.
Open Year Round
Hours of operation: .
Information in this listing is subject to change at any time. Please contact the operator to verify that information is accurate.