- Price:Starting from $3295 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map12 Jun 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
- Duration:5 Days/4 Nights
Arctic Lodges is a full-service, remote wilderness fly-in fishing lodge located in the middle of pristine Reindeer Lake. The lake is 200 miles long and has 5,000 islands with 90 rivers feeding into it. The lodge is positioned perfectly to enjoy fishing for the varied species of trophy fish that the lake has to offer. Arctic grayling, walleye, northern pike, lake trout are all for the taking.
With a private, well-maintained airstrip that a Dash 7 could even land on, you can fly directly to your isolated fishing lodge.
In just two hours from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, you can be fishing by 11 a.m.
Call for more details on a customized trip. A 9-day/8-night package is $5,695 US.
*Because of our catch and release policy, there are trophy fish for everyone.
- Hearty breakfast, shore lunches and fine dining in the evenings.
- Hand-crafted, modernized log cabin accommodations.
- Private bathroom with hot shower.
- 18′ Crestliner boats w/casting deck, live well, fish and depth finder and comfortable swivel seats.
- 40 h.p. 4-stroke motors and gas.
There is an additional $100 per day charge for singles and odd number groups.
Prices do not include taxes, liquor, gratuities, fishing licences and tackle/store purchases.
Advance booking is recommended and subject to availability.
For additional information, please visit Arctic Lodge's website or
Toll-Free: 1-888-353-2432Email: email@example.com