Bear Claw Casino and Hotel
- Price:Starting from $98 CAD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
- Duration:1 Day/1 Night
Come Stay & Play at the Bear Claw Casino and Hotel.
This beautiful boutique hotel in southeast Saskatchewan centers on a sprawling gaming floor stocked with an array of table games and 135 slot machines that jingle until 2 a.m. or later. Some of the action spills over into the onsite restaurant and lounge, Growlers, which puts an inventive spin on traditional pub fare.
Growlers Restaurant serves a variety of entrees, such as charbroiled burgers and steaks.
Free Wi-Fi and satellite TV in rooms.
Moose Mountain Provincial Park.
Bear Claw Casino features 30,000 square feet of live games, slot machines, banquet and meeting facilities, and a gift shop.
- One night's accommodation at Bear Claw Hotel.
- Starting from $98.10 September 16 to June 15 and $103.95 June 16 to September 15 (with SIGA Players Club Card).
- Stay six nights and get the seventh night free.
Must be 19 years of age.
Hotel Room Rates based on double occupancy and are subject to applicable taxes.
For additional information, please see website.