CanoeSki Discovery Company Ltd
- Price:Starting from $145 CAD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map03 Sep 2018 - 03 Sep 2018
- Duration:Day Trip
Enjoy an exciting day-trip canoeing adventure to explore the rich history of the South Saskatchewan River. Listen to fascinating vignettes about early Aboriginal legends, steamship disasters and movie making as you paddle downstream on an intriguing part of this beautiful prairie river south of Saskatoon.
The river valley "wilderness" scenery and wildlife, the invigorating pull of your paddle and an old-fashioned campfire corn roast all add up to an irresistible trip!
Unscheduled departures for groups can be arranged with advance notice. To see the tour location click on the map link above.
- Canoeing and safety equipment
- Nutritious meals prepared over an open fire.
- Certified instructor/guide.
- Return transportation by passenger van from Saskatoon.
Advance booking required.
Subject to availability.
Please see our website or phone (306) 653-5693 for additional information and other packages available.