CanoeSki Discovery Company Ltd
- Price:Starting from $365 CAD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map24 Jun 2017 - 06 Aug 2017
- Duration:2 Days/1 Night
Here’s a chance to get your feet wet on an easy-going trip especially for rookies! Come jump on board with the canoeing guide who helped compile the South Saskatchewan River EcoCanoe Guidebook. One night out in a tent to discover how much fun it can be and a short 2-day paddle on a beautiful stretch of river near Saskatoon will introduce you to the captivating world of canoe-camping.
There’ll be plenty of how-to instruction with the emphasis on safety and enjoyment. We’ll also find time to relax, swim in the sandy backwater shoals and revel in the wilderness attractions of a river on the City’s doorstep.
- June 24-25
- August 5-6
Unscheduled departures for groups can be arranged with advance notice. To see the tour location click on the map link above.
- Canoeing and safety equipment.
- Accommodations in 1 & 2-person quality nylon tents.
- Waterproof packs for personal items & clothing.
- Nutritious meals prepared over an open fire.
- Certified instructor/guide.
- Return transportation by passenger van from Saskatoon.
Prices are shown in Canadian dollars; applicable taxes extra
Advance booking required.
Subject to availability.
Please see our website or phone (306) 653-5693 for additional information and other packages available.