Churchill River Voyageur Lodge
- Price:Starting from $1200 CAD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map15 May 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
- Duration:3 Days/4 Nights
Welcome to the Churchill River Voyageur Lodge, home to some of the world's finest Walleye and Northern Pike fishing. The Lodge is located in Northern Saskatchewan along the Churchill River right on the Potter Rapids.
Churchill River Voyageur Lodge will be your home base while you enjoy spectacular angling. The lodge provides your accommodations, your guide, boat, motor, gas and shore lunch for the days you fish.
Available on Request:
Air Transportation from La Ronge
Full American Plan also available on request.
- Transportation from Stanley Mission, Saskatchewan to the Churchill River Voyageur Lodge and return.
- Boats, motors and guide
- Semi-modern cabins, linens, blankets and towels
- Shore lunch provided by guides
- Light housekeeping, fridge, stove and barbeques
- A river full of fish
**Prices are per person based on a minimum party of 3**
Taxes not included in rates.
50% deposit is required to confirm the reservations.
Deposit is non-refundable.
Prices subject to change without notice.
For additional information, please see our website or
phone (306) 425-4774