Churchill River Voyageur Lodge
- Price:Starting from $1200
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map15 May 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
- Duration:3 Days/4 Nights
Welcome to Churchill River Voyageur Lodge, home to some of the world's finest walleye and northern pike fishing. The lodge is located in northern Saskatchewan along the Churchill River.
Churchill River Voyageur Lodge will be your home base while you enjoy spectacular angling. The lodge provides your accommodations, guide, boat, motor, gas and shore lunch for the days you fish.
Available on Request:
Air transportation from La Ronge.
Full American Plan also available on request.
- Transportation from Stanley Mission, SK to Churchill River Voyageur Lodge and return.
- Boats, motors and guide.
- Semi-modern cabins, linens, blankets and towels.
- Shore lunch provided by guides.
- Light housekeeping, fridge, stove and barbecues.
- A river full of fish.
Prices are per person based on a minimum party of three.
Taxes not included in rates.
50% deposit is required to confirm reservation.
Deposit is non-refundable.
Prices subject to change without notice.
For additional information, please visit Churchill River Voyageur Lodge's website or