Cree Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $5425 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Jun 2018 - 30 Jun 2018
- Duration:5 Days/5 Nights
Come and experience one of Saskatchewan's best all-inclusive fishing and hunting trips.
Cree Lake Lodge is offering a 5-Day spring black bear hunt and trophy fishing combo for $5,400 US, plus cost of licences.
Cree Lake Lodge is located on a long peninsula at the northern-most part of Cree Lake in beautiful northern Saskatchewan.
Cree Lake Lodge offers a rustic, comfortable place to relax after a long day of fishing and hunting. The main lodge and cabins afford a spectacular view of the lake. The 1,200-sq. ft. main lodge houses the kitchen and main dining area. Accommodations consist of five cozy cabins, each with private bathroom and shower. Cabins vary in size, sleeping anywhere from two to six guests.
"Guide Yourself" packages are also available for $350 per day. All accommodations, meals, boats and gas included. Flights are extra.
- Flights from Fort McMurray, AB to Cree Lake Lodge and back.
- Hearty and home-cooked meals.
- Cabin accommodations. Professional guides.
- 18-ft. Crestliner boats with 60 h.p. 4-stroke motors and gas.