CanoeSki Discovery Company
- Price:Starting from $520 CAD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map10 Jul 2015 - 12 Jul 2015
- Duration:3 Days/2 Nights
An easy-going northern canoe trip designed especially for families with young paddlers. A tranquil lake and placid winding river complete with beavers, otters, moose, bald eagles and countless loons are the venue for this 3-day family canoe trip in Prince Albert National Park.
In addition to exploring the waterways and wildlife, trails connect to our wilderness campsite to allow for nature hikes in the boreal forest.
Young voyageurs under 12 qualify for a 50% discount on the trip cost.
Unscheduled departures can be arranged for groups with sufficient advance notice.
- Return transportation by passenger van from Saskatoon.
- Certified instructor / guides.
- All meals while on canoe trip and park entry and camping fees.
- Canoeing & camping gear (excluding sleeping bags.)
Prices are per person plus 5% GST
Prices subject to change without notice.
Some restrictions apply.
Please see our website or phone (306) 653-5693 for additional information and other packages available.