Beaver Lodge Fly-Inn Co Ltd
- Price:Starting from $1900 CAD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Jun 2015 - 30 Sep 2015
- Duration:4 Days/4 Nights
Imagine flying by floatplane from Missinipe into the farthest northern wilderness of Saskatchewan where a beautiful log constructed fishing lodge awaits you with comfortable and modern facilities for 4 days of trophy fishing.
Beaver Lodge is located 100 air miles north of La Ronge, Saskatchewan and only accessible by floatplane.
Lower Foster Lake is stuffed with trophy Northern Pike and monster Lake Trout. The scenery is breathtaking, the air crystal clean and the abundance of wildlife reminds you of a time when exploring uncharted wilderness was an everyday activity. It's all here waiting for you!
Note: Fly-out is from Missinipe, which is a 50 mile drive past La Ronge.
- Lodging with all bedding, towels, etc. supplied.
- Home cooked meals prepared by our professional chef.
- Return airfare to and from Missinipe. Filleting and freezing of fish.
- 16' Lund boats with new electric start Tohatso and Honda Motors.
$275.00 cdn per person for additional days. Please phone for group rates.
*Saskatchewan Fishing license not included.
Prices may be subject to change without notice.
We also have a small tackle shop at lodge.
For additional information, please see our website or
Tel: (306) 874-5661 / (403) 770-3046 (summer)
Toll Free: 1(866) 413-5946 (Canada/US)