Hatchet Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $8400
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map10 Jun 2018 - 12 Aug 2018
- Duration:9 Days/8 Nights
Welcome to the premier fishing lodge in northern Canada.
With 5,000 sq. miles of pristine open water, teeming with trophy northern pike, lake trout, Canadian walleye and Arctic grayling, Hatchet Lake Lodge will give you the fishing adventure of a lifetime, whether you are an experienced angler or a beginner.
The accommodations and dining at Hatchet Lake Lodge takes first-time guests by surprise. Here you are, in as deep a wilderness as you've ever experienced, yet you find yourself in the lap of luxury.
The last day of your trip is a travel day. You will leave the lodge around 9 a.m., make one fuel stop en route to Saskatoon and arrive around 12 p.m. We recommend you schedule your connection flight any time after 2 p.m.
Additional packages available:
5-Day/4-Night - (4-Day fishing): $4,595
Daily Fly-outs: $450
- Round-trip airfare from Saskatoon to Hatchet Lake.
- Hearty breakfast, shore lunch and gourmet dinner daily.
- Handcrafted Cree and Dene cabins with hot shower.
- Experienced guide for every two anglers.
- 16-ft. Alumarine boat, spring-ride swivel seats with back rests.
- 25 h.p. Mercury motors and gas.
- Limited amount of non-alcohol beverages in drink cooler.
- All taxes.
Schedule changes may occur due to operative factors.
Hatchet Lake Lodge will not assume responsibility for connecting flights.
Rates subject to change without notice.
Fishing licence, liquor, hotel/transfers and gratuities to guides and lodge staff not included.
For additional information, please visit Hatchet Lake Lodge's website or
Tel: 306-664-2488/306-633-2132 (Jun-Aug)