- Price:Starting from $1950 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map15 Sep 2018 - 31 Oct 2018
- Duration:2 Days/3 Nights
Highland Outfitters is located on the South Saskatchewan River in the heart of the Central Flyway.
There are an abundance of birds with very limited hunting pressure. Its intensive spotting program is the backbone of its success. It offers fully guided duck, goose and crane hunts.
Hunting Packages Available:
- 2.5-day (five hunts): arrive Sunday, depart Wednesday $1,950 US
- 3-day (six hunts): arrive Saturday, depart Wednesday $2,195 US
or arrive Wednesday, depart Sunday $2,195 US
One group of six hunters is the maximum at one time.
- Fully guided duck, goose and crane hunts over decoys on private land (five hunts).
- Airport pickup at Saskatoon, SK.
- All-inclusive meals and lodging at camp.
- Bird processing, packaging, and freezing. Provincial Sales Tax.
Federal sales tax (2.5% for non-residents).
Ammunition (can be ordered prior to hunting).
Airfare to Saskatoon, SK and hotel accommodations, if needed.
Firearm permit ($25 Cdn).