Historic Reesor Ranch
- Price:Starting from $219
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Oct 2017 - 30 Apr 2018
- Duration:1 Day/1 Night
Spend a warm, wintry weekend cuddled up in one of the Historic Reesor Ranch’s cozy cabins after a fun day with activities that include toboganning, snowshoeing (snowshoes available at the ranch), wildlife viewing, cross-country skiing or snowmobiling for those who bring their own. Feel the warmth and smokey fragrance of your crackling campfire as you take in the view of the Dark Sky night's billions of stars above. Near to Hidden Valley Ski Hill, in Elkwater, Cypress Hills, it’s also the perfect place to spend a night after a day on the slopes.
Enjoy this winter escape in the cozy Cowboy’s Cabin or Bunkhouse while indulging in the special gift basket that awaits as you arrive, complete with a bottle of Cypress Hills Vineyard & Winery wine. Unwind in a two-person jet air Jacuzzi tub and after a great night’s sleep indulge in a hearty cowboy breakfast with all the ingredients supplied to you to prepare in your cabin.
- One night's accommodation for two in one of the cozy cabin's at Historic Reesor Ranch.
- A gift basket from Broken Spoke Fine Art Gallery (in Maple Creek).
- A bottle of wine from Cypress Hills Vineyard & Winery.
- Breakfast supplies for two in your cabin.
- Kitchenette for preparing meals and barbecue on the deck.
- One free bag of firewood for your crackling, evening campfire.
- Free view of one of the world's largest Dark Sky Night Preserves.
- Free use of ranch snowshoes.
Note: Book your cabin for another night for just $129 plus taxes and fees.
Price is per couple shown in Canadian funds and plus taxes/fees.
Advance booking recommended subject to availability.
Some restrictions apply.
Cancellations accepted seven days prior to arrival.
To book your wintry weekend escape, please visit Historic Reesor Ranch's website