Lawrence Bay Lodge & Airways
- Price:Starting from $1995 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Jun 2018 - 01 Oct 2018
- Duration:3 Days/4 Nights
Lawrence Bay Lodge sets new standards of excellence for the best northern pike guided fishing in Canada.
Lawrence Bay Lodge, located on Reindeer Lake in northern Saskatchewan, offers some of the best freshwater northern pike, walleye, Arctic grayling and lake trout fishing.
Reindeer Lake, with its thousands of islands, is home to huge northern pike. Its fly-in fishing lodge is the ideal place to catch amazing fish. Catch your walleye on Reindeer Lake or hop in a floatplane and fly out to one of its many day lakes. With an average depth of 100 feet, Reindeer Lake is loaded with trophy lake trout. The Arctic grayling make a beautiful "trophy" and are known to put up a good fight for their size making it a true fishing adventure.
Other packages are also available:
4-Day/5-Night $2,495 US/person
5-Day/6-Night $2,895 US/person
6-Day/7-Night $3,295 US/person
7-Day/8-Night $3,695 US/person
- Private, fully modern log cabin.
- A Saskatchewan fishing guide for a fully guided trip with 18′ Lund deep transom boats equipped with casting decks, padded swivel seats, and 40 h.p. Mercury outboards.
- All meals (including shore lunch at mid-day).
- Round-trip floatplane transportation from Lawrence Bay Airways (Southend, SK) to Lawrence Bay Lodge.