Lloyd Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $2995 USD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map25 May 2017 - 29 Sep 2017
- Duration:4 Days/3 Nights
Lloyd Lake Lodge serves up a 3-day culinary vacation. Chef Derrick offers a unique, locally-inspired experience and shares what he’s learned about creating a fine dining experience in the remote Canadian wilderness. Guests used to return year after year for the action-packed fishing at Lloyd Lake. That hasn’t changed, except that since Chef Derrick took over the lodge, guests now come back to treat their taste buds too.
This is a vacation for all skill levels. With a maximum of 6 people, it’s hands-on and personable. Our expert guides will teach you how to fish for certain species, along with the history of the area. Bring a camera because you will be catching lots of fish and creating beautiful dishes in the remote wilderness.
Leisure time is yours to expand the experience of Lloyd Lake into whatever you’d like it to be. Did we mention the wild blueberry crop just begging to be picked from mid-August onwards? Or the white sand beaches and clear water beckoning you to jump right in on a hot July day, perhaps with a side of freshwater clam picking? Then there’s the moose, black bears, bald eagles, loons, and even wolves waiting to surprise you as you round the bends in the river in one of the lodge’s comfortable boats, or perhaps on a hike to Big Fish Lake. Enjoy spectacular views of the soaring northern lights on September nights. Napping, reading a book on your private cabin’s deck, more fishing—we’re ready to help you make the trip into the perfect experience for you.
See our website for the complete itinerary.
- Private charter return air travel from Fort McMurray to Lloyd Lake Lodge
- Accommodations (private cabin with light housekeeping)
- All meals, coffee, tea, and water
- Mustang flotation vests and all necessary safety equipment
- Private boats and professional guide services (evening fishing included)
- Care of your catch (includes vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and boxed shipments to Fort McMurray)
- Fishing licence
- All fishing gear, tackle, and bait
- 4 - hands-on cooking classes
- Chef jacket
All prices are per person.
Taxes are not included.
20% deposit required - balance due in 90 days.
Some restrictions may apply.
For additional information, please see our website or
Tel: (780) 235-6301