Lloyd Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $7995
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Sep 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
- Duration:7 Days/7 Nights
Hunting in northern Saskatchewan's remote wilderness is amazing. Surrounded by silence, you become attuned to the slightest sound. A mouse scurrying through the leaves will grab your attention, as will the impressive black bear or moose when it wanders into range. Lloyd Lake Lodge boasts a 100% success rate with bear hunts since 2001.
Each experience is customized with best management practices to ensure a sustainable harvest.
Visit Lloyd Lake Lodge's website for additional information.
- Return air travel from Fort McMurray, AB to Lloyd Lake Lodge.
- Accommodations (private cabin with full housekeeping) and all meals.
- Bear hunting licence. Professional guides. Care of your trophy.
- Great fishing also available.
All hunting adventures are fully guided.
Prices are per person and based on two hunters per guide.
Taxes are not included (5% GST and 6% PST).
20% deposit required - balance due in 90 days.
For additional information, please visit Lloyd Lake Lodge's website or