Lloyd Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $6995
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Sep 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
- Duration:7 Days/7 Nights
A moose hunt in northern Saskatchewan is an unforgettable adventure. Picture yourself in the midst of a remote wilderness, surrounded by tall spruce, spectacular fall colours, and crisp fall air.
Lloyd Lake Lodge offers two exciting northern Canadian bull moose hunts. Lloyd Lake Lodge times the moose hunts during the peak of the first rut. Mornings and evenings are generally spent at points of land, river mouths or back bays, calling and waiting for a response from a 1,000-lb. bull moose.
The beauty of moose hunting at Lloyd Lake is, while you wait for the call of your moose, you can enjoy a relaxing afternoon of fishing.
Trips to Lloyd Lake Lodge are all-inclusive from Fort McMurray, AB.
7-day (Wednesday – Wednesday): $6,995/person
7-day (Sunday – Sunday): $6,995/person
- Return air travel from Fort McMurray, AB to Lloyd Lake Lodge.
- Accommodations (private cabin with full housekeeping) and all meals.
- Professional guides.
- Great fishing also available.