Lloyd Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $2495 USD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map22 May 2017 - 30 Sep 2017
- Duration:3 Days/3 Nights
Bring your family and friends for the fly-in fishing trip of a lifetime.
Northern pike, walleye, lake trout, and arctic grayling - fish for your freshwater grand slam from our incredible location in northern Saskatchewan. The fishing at Lloyd Lake Lodge is unpressured. You will catch lots of fish. And big ones!
Lloyd Lake Lodge enhances the experience with more luxury than you'd expect in the Canadian wilderness.
Trips to Lloyd Lake Lodge are all-inclusive from Fort McMurray, Alberta
3-day (Sunday – Wednesday): $2,495/person
4-day (Wednesday – Sunday): $3,295/person
7-day (Wednesday – Wednesday): $4,995/person
7-day (Sunday - Sunday): $4,995/person
- Return air travel from Fort McMurray, AB to Lloyd Lake Lodge.
- Accommodations (private cabin with full housekeeping) and all meals.
- All necessary safety equipment. Private boats and professional guide services.
- Also includes evening fishing and we take care of your catch.
All prices are per person and based on 2 anglers per boat.
Taxes are not included (5% GST and 5% PST).
20% deposit required - balance due in 90 days.
Some restrictions may apply.
For additional information, please see our website or
Tel: (780) 235-6301