Minor Bay Lodge & Outposts Ltd
- Price:Starting from $3695 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map11 Jun 2018 - 10 Aug 2018
- Duration:4 Days/4 Nights
Minor Bay Lodge, on Wollaston Lake offers an exceptional trophy northern pike fishing adventure where friendly, personalized service is combined with a relaxed atmosphere in a pristine wilderness environment. Its main, American Plan camp consists of a main guest lodge and seven fully modern guest cabins, plus a variety of service buildings. There is a maximum of 20 guests for the main lodge.
- Return air transportation on a private plane from Saskatoon, SK to Minor Bay Lodge.
- Delicious meals prepared by a professional Red Seal chef with pre-dinner appetizers and a daily shore lunch.
- Daily guided fishing in custom-outfitted boats.
- One guide for every two guests.
- Exceptional private accommodations in fully modern guest cabins with daily housekeeping service.
- Guest lounge with satellite television and high-speed internet service.
- Custom 18-20 ft. aluminum boats.
- 50 h.p. 4-stroke Yamaha engines.