Misaw Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $3950 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map17 Jun 2018 - 26 Sep 2018
- Duration:4 Days/4 Nights
Misaw Lake Lodge, Saskatchewan's most remote trophy fishing destination, is located 800 miles north of the Canadian border. Its massive allocation of exclusive lakes and rivers encompasses the far northeastern corner of Saskatchewan. With 17 exclusive lakes and rivers to fish, you are sure to catch the fish of a lifetime.
You will fly on a direct air charter from Winnipeg, Manitoba and arrive in time to have a fantastic meal. Then head out on the lake for a full day of fishing. The lodge is equipped with comfortable furniture, satellite and a 42" plasma TV. A five-star chef will serve up meals you are not going to forget.
Up to 16 guests can be hosted at Misaw Lake Lodge with comfortable beds, three-piece bathrooms and propane heat.
Misaw Lake lodge is known for its trophy northern pike, lake trout and Arcrtic grayling.
4-Day trip - $3,950 US/person
5-Day trip - $4,450 US/person
8-Day trip - $5,950 US/person
- Direct return flight from Winnipeg, MB.
- Comfortable modern cabin with 24-hour electricity.
- Freshly brewed Tim Horton’s coffee delivered to your door every morning at 6 a.m.
- Home-cooked meals - order breakfast to your liking, mouth-watering shore lunch over an open fire and thick cuts of prime rib, New York strip steaks and much more for your evening meals.
- FREE - Premium wines served with dinner every night.
- FREE use of St. Criox rods, Shimano reels and tackle box full of the hottest baits on the market (strictly single barbless hooks on every lure) during your trip.
- FREE - WiFi service, satellite phone service and use of laptop computer, scanner, copier and printer.
- Unlimited amount of ice for boat coolers and cocktails.
- Daily room service.
- 18-ft. Alumarine flat bottom boats for easy casting and comfortable boat seats.
- 40 h.p. 4-stroke motors and gas.
- Experienced guide per boat.
- Life cushions, two-way radio, fish finder and cooler.