Misaw Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $2950 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map17 Jun 2018 - 16 Sep 2018
- Duration:4 Days/4 Nights
During your stay, you will enjoy some of the best northern pike, lake trout and Arctic grayling fishing available to fishermen today. Also, with a catch and release policy with barbless hooks mandatory, fishing will remain outstanding for years to come!
The generator-powered 12x24 cabin accommodates four fishermen and has propane utilities, running water and sleeping bags. Also, you can enjoy a hot shower in the shower house. Your boat is equipped with a 15 h.p. 4-stroke Mercury motor and gas.
A great food package is included and cooking utensils are provided. You do the cooking and dishes.
Patterson Lake Outpost is a five-acre modern camp set on a peninsula with two long sand beaches. This camp will surely satisfy your appetite for great fishing in a remote wilderness area.
4-Day trip - $2,950 US/person
5-Day trip - $3,450 US/person
- Direct return flight from Winnipeg, MB and transportation to and from camp.
- Food package with choice of meats.
- Free use of St. Criox rods, Shimano reels and tackle box full of the hottest baits on the market (strictly single barbless hooks on every lure) during your trip.
- Heated cabin with electric lights, refrigerator, oven/range and barbecue grill.
- Beds with mattresses, linens, pillows and comforters.
- Cooking utensils, pots and pans.
- 16-ft. Alumarine boats with new seats.
- 15 h.p. 4-stroke motors, gas, nets, life vests and boat coolers.
- Marine radios for constant communication with the main lodge.