Paws'n'Paddles Wilderness Tours
- Price:Starting from $550 CAD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map15 May 2015 - 01 Sep 2015
- Duration:3 Days/3 Nights
The rugged beauty of Northern Saskatchewan's Shield Country is the perfect surrounding to inspire creativity. How could the Group of Seven have missed that? We'll take you to some of Northern Saskatchewan's 'hidden secrets', and spend the days working with an artistic medium of your choice: Acrylic on canvas, water colour and pastel instructions are available.
- 3-day tour (tent accommodation only):
- $600 p.p. for two /$550 for three to six.
- 4-day tour (tent or cabin accommodation):
- 800 p.p. for two/$700 p.p. for three to six.
- 5-day tour (tent or cabin accommodation):
- $900 p.p. for two/ $800 p.p. for three to six
PAWS'N'PADDLES WILDERNESS TOURS specializes in custom made adventure trips to suit your expectations and level of experience. Whether you want to enjoy a relaxed paddling weekend with your family and friends or whether you are looking for a serious expedition, we are happy to organize a trip with you. We provide canoes, paddling and camping gear, organize the logistics and prepare the meals. You relax and enjoy the clear water and pristine wilderness.
- Canoe and paddling gear and meals.
- Tent accommodations.
- Guide service and painting instruction.
**Price is per person based on three to six people.
Need art supplies? Add: $50 for the medium of your choice.
Advanced booking required.
All packages are subject to availability.
For additional information, please see our website or
Tel: (306) 425-3111