Paull River Wilderness Camp
- Price:Starting from $3000 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map15 May 2018 - 01 Jun 2018
- Duration:7 Days/7 Nights
Paull River is approximately 70 air miles north of La Ronge, Saskatchewan and offers a one-week, all-inclusive American Plan package from Otter lake.
Spring bear season runs from mid-May to early June and is usually combined with a fishing package. Hunting is done over bait stations with the use of a tree stand. Bow hunters are welcome.
Individual log cabins are complete with electric lights, fridges, cook stoves, propane cooking units and running water. The main dining room at the lodge serves all-you-can-eat, home-cooked meals. Central showers are available for your convenience.
- All-inclusive accommodation and meals.
- Bear and fishing licence included.
- One guide per hunter.
- Bow hunters welcome.
- Floatplane charter costs.