Pike Lake Outfitters Ltd
- Price:Starting from $5000 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Nov 2018 - 01 Dec 2018
- Duration:6 Days/6 Nights
Pike Lake Outfitters is a family-owned business located in central Saskatchewan.
You will be picked up at the hotel or airport and taken to the lodge, about three hours away.
Plan to spend all day at your pre-spotted hunting stand which is located over funnel areas that are well scouted. After a full day of hunting, you will enjoy a home- cooked meal.
Professional guides will skin and handle your hides. If you get your trophy early in the week, plan to spend your days with the guide or just relaxing at the lodge.
- All meals, accommodations, transportation to and from hunting area.
- Baited tree stands, blinds and heaters,
- Professional skinning and handling of capes and hides.
- Transportation to hunting lodge included.
Crating, shipping and taxidermy of trophies not included.
All prices are per person and in US.
Licence and GST is included.
Prices subject to change without notice.