Pike Lake Outfitters Ltd
- Price:Starting from $2000 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Sep 2018 - 30 Oct 2018
- Duration:3 Days/3 Nights
Pike Lake Outfitters is a family-owned business, operating for over 20 years and is centrally located in Saskatchewan, a half-hour drive from the Saskatoon airport.
Guided bird hunts cover five wildlife management zones in the Central Flyway. Goose hunting is excellent with the highest goose numbers seen in years. You will see snow, Canada and specklebelly geese. The duck population is on the rise and includes mallards, pintails, canvasbacks, wood ducks, green- and blue-winged teals. Upland game birds include Hungarian partridge and sharp-tailed and ruffed grouse.
Additional packages available:
- 4-Day Bird Hunt - $2,350 US.
- 5- or 6-Day Bird Hunt - $2,700 US.
- All meals, accommodation, transportation to and from hunting area.
- Decoys, blinds and bird cleaning.