- Price:Starting from $1799 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Jun 2018 - 01 Sep 2018
- Duration:6 Days/7 Nights
Plaisted Camps has a light housekeeping plan perfect for the fishermen who like to fish at their own pace throughout their trip.
Once in camp, Plaisted Camps will provide the fishing party with everything needed to get on the water (cabin, boat and fuel). Unlike its American Plan, this plan is all self-guided. This allows anglers to find their own hotspots and fish at their own pace. Fishermen must provide their own meals.
Its camp is a fully furnished cabin with running water, gas range, gas refrigerator and a gas barbecue. The kitchen is stocked with all cooking utensils.
Extra gas, guide, fish packaging and cleaning, and meals may be purchased a la carte.
- Round-trip airfare from La Ronge, SK (via Transwest Air).
- Cabin accommodations and 6.5 days of fishing.
- Lund boats with 20 h.p. 4-stroke Yamaha.
- Six gallons fuel per boat, per day.