Reindeer Lake Trout Camp
- Price:Starting from $4095 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map15 Apr 2018 - 30 Jun 2018
- Duration:5 Days/6 Nights
Reindeer Lake Trout Camp is a Canadian fishing and hunting lodge nestled in a quiet bay, 15 miles north of the end of the road in the wilderness of northeastern Saskatchewan. It is located 150 miles north of La Ronge, Saskatchewan and has some of the best hunting and fishing in Canada.
Bear Hunting Packages Available:
- 5 days/6 nights - $4,095 per person (1 hunter/1 guide)
- 5 days/6 nights - $3,495 per person (2 hunters/1 guide)
Please call for actual dates. Hunters should bring either their favorite bow or rifle. Warm and waterproof type of clothing is recommended, as weather can be damp, and temperatures can get down to 20°F.
There are several options for traveling to Reindeer Lake Trout Camp. Please call for details.
- Lodge accommodations with all meals. Daily maid service.
- Guided bear hunting - tree stand bear hunt in the evening.
- Guided fishing during the day.
Residents of Saskatchewan will receive an in-province discount.
All rates quoted are per person and in US funds. (1 hunter/1 guide)
Hunting licences are available at the lodge and are not included in the package.
For additional information, please visit Reindeer Lake Trout Camp's website or
Tel: 970-222-2546/306-758-2296 (summer)