Scott Lake Lodge
- Price:Starting from $10495 USD
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map09 Jun 2017 - 29 Aug 2017
- Duration:10 Days/10 Nights
A trip to Scott Lake is far more than just a fishing trip; it's an adventure. After all, we do not take being the premier fly-in fishing lodge in Canada lightly. We contemplate every step of your journey, mull over every detail of your entire stay with us and constantly strive to provide you with the trip of your lifetime, every time you visit us.
Scott Lake Lodge is known for their first class facilities that are perfectly perched on top of a hill with a breathtaking view of the lake, with private finely appointed guest cabins, a workout room, to the store, even down to the fishing gear that is provided free for all anglers, you will definitely find everything First Class - right down to the unforgettable fishing experience.
This is definitely a place where you can bring your most important client or your wife (or husband) or kids with absolutely no worries about the facilities or creature comforts.
- 10-Day (all-inclusive) world class trophy fishing trip.
- Round trip charter air transportation from Saskatoon
- Float plane flight from Stony Rapids to the Lodge
- Transfers in Saskatoon and Stony Rapids
- One night stay southbound at the Sheraton Hotel in Saskatoon (dbl occupancy)
- Complimentary Global Rescue medical evacuation insurance
- Experienced guides (one for two fishermen)
- Use of Lodge fishing equipment including rods, reels and waders
- Exceptional accommodations and meals. Complimentary wine with dinner and unlimited soft drinks
- 18-1/2' Aluminum boats powered by 40 HP Honda motors
- Use of canoes, kayak, hot tub and recreation center
All prices are per person and in US dollars.
Prices subject to change without notice.
For additional information, please see our website
or Tel: (715) 362-7031 / (406) 539-5245
Toll Free: 1(888) 830-9525 (US only)