Shadd Lake Cabins
- Price:Starting from $1716 Cdn
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 May 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
- Duration:3 Days/3 Nights
Shadd Lake Cabins are located on one of the finest fresh water fishing grounds in a 500 square mile area of beautiful Precambrian Shield country. The Churchill River system provides excellent walleye, trophy northern pike and lake trout fishing from May to September. Guided day trips to Needle Falls and Birch Rapids to view native rock paintings and wild life are also popular.
Package 1: *3 people per boat (guide included)
- 3 days/3 nights - $1,716 Cdn
- 4 days/4 nights - $2,032 Cdn
- 5 days/5 nights - $2,346 Cdn
- Extra days $300 Cdn per person
Package 2: *2 people per boat (guide included)
- 3 days/3 nights - $2,100 Cdn
- 4 days/4 nights - $2,415 Cdn
- 5 days/5 nights - $2,730 Cdn
- Extra day $305.00 Cdn per person
- Shore lunches provided daily. All home-cooked meals.
- Log cabins with central showers and flush toilet facility.
- Experienced guides.
- 16' and 17' aluminum boats with 15/20/25 HP Yamaha outboard motors.
- 5 -18' boats with 40 HP motors.
- Landing nets and life vests.
- Fish processing.
- Airport pick-up in La Ronge (for guests traveling by air).
- Return floatplane trip from La Ronge to camp.