Tiger Hills Outfitting Ltd
- Price:Starting from $2000 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 Sep 2018 - 31 Oct 2018
- Duration:4 Days/5 Nights
Tiger Hills Outfitting Lodge is located at Birch Hills, Saskatchewan, in the Central Flyway region. With excellent accommodation and friendly hospitality, it also features top-notch, home-cooked meals.
It offers fully guided Canada goose, snow goose, Ross' snow goose, mallard duck and pintail duck hunts. Its experienced local waterfowl guides use top-quality decoys, blinds, trucks and trailers.
- 4.5 days of hunting and 5 night's accommodation.
- Home-cooked meals.
- Ground transportation from waterfowl hunting lodge.
- Bird hunting guides and equipment.
Price is per person based on a group size of five or six.
Taxes are included.
Airport pickup: $600 per group.
Waterfowl hunting licence.
Extra night accommodation.
Group of four hunters add: $150/hunter.
Group of three hunters add: $300 per hunter.
For additional information, please visit Tiger Hills Outfitting website or