Wheeler River Lodge Ltd
- Price:Starting from $3500 US
- Visit us online
- Available from: View on map01 May 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
- Duration:5 Days/5 Nights
For the adventure of a lifetime, come up to Wheeler River Lodge, one of Saskatchewan's first-class fishing and hunting destinations and experience trophy black bear hunting with the bonus of fantastic fishing.
Wheeler River Lodge is located in north central Saskatchewan, about 180 air miles north of Lac La Ronge. Clients can drive to the floatplane base at Otter Lake (Missinipe) where they will board a floatplane for the 75-minute flight (135 miles).
**Connecting flights from Saskatoon to La Ronge can also be arranged.
- Lodge (light housekeeping) accommodations. Cooking/eating utensils, BBQ.
- Includes bear licence (fully guided).
- Round-trip floatplane transportation from Otter Lake to lodge.
- Life jackets, boats, nets and paddles. Cell service available.
Minimum group of four is required (fishermen or hunters).
All package prices are in US funds. Taxes are not included.
Fishing gear and personal items are not included.
Saskatchewan fishing licence is not included.
Bear licence is included and fully guided.
Advanced booking is required and subject to availability.
Prices subject to change without notice.
For additional information, please visit Wheeler River Lodge's website or